Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Safari!!!!


 The Vast Beauty of God's Creation 

We arrived to the Masa Marai safely and it is gorgeous!!



The Lobby walking in

Our room


We were told that if we didn't keep our windows closed...a baboon would have no problem hopping in!


The view from our room was incredibly breathtaking:



In between game drives I ordered a drink and sat and journaled by the pool. I decided I was going to continue the daily fight of picking up my cross, putting on my armor and submitting to God's will and the denial of worldly things. May I yearn for the things of God, to live pre-occupied by God's beauty... He is an all-consuming fire


Photos from our Safari Game Drives
Kenya Relief has the best drivers! Driving where there are no roads is an art. They took such good care of us. Truly men of service!


























As I prepared to leave Kenya....I felt the ashes of what was left in my heart burning, of what to take back with me. May I rise...rise above my circumstances, may I walk, actually may I run my race, becoming more like Jesus every day. May I just be grateful, grateful for my own breath on my lips, the cold wind on my face. This life, this is the air up there, on earth be done as it is in heaven until His Kingdom come. May we all be victorious in this life by serving in any way we can.

The sun sets and it rises of no doing of our own. Divine power is exactly what brought us here and it's exactly what will bring us home. Teach us to number our days so that we don't miss the beauty and the colors of the world lying before us....a world desperate for God's touch, His love and our God-given dreams. Step into your passion... the roads lying before us in Africa would never have been there if someone's dream hadn't of made them.

"Follow me and I will make you fishers of men...." No one can walk your path because it's yours. Create it.

No comments:

Post a Comment